|Compass Business Finance Reaffirms Support to SMEs
Compass Business Finance has reaffirmed their support to businesses by signing up to the new SME Finance Charter. The Charter consists of five pledges, set out by the Business Finance Council, to which Compass has detailed their specific commitment.
The five pledges state:
1. We’re open for business and ready to lend.
2. We’ll help you build back better after COVID-19.
3. We’ll support your application and signpost other options if needed.
4. We’ll treat you fairly at all times.
5. We’ll work with the government-owned British Business Bank to support SMEs.
The Business Finance Council collaborated with finance providers, business organisations and government, to identify areas that are significant in ensuring that the SME finance market works effectively, drawing up the five high level commitments from these.
Mark Nelson, director of Compass commented, ‘Working in collaboration with the government and other finance providers is key to being able to offer the best possible support to the market. Signing up to the Charter reaffirms the commitment we have to our customers, to always do our best for them.”
For details of the commitments made by Compass, visit www.compassbusinessfinance.co.uk/smecharter